Explain the many factors that an airline schedule planner must balance in developing the airline’s flight schedule.
APA intext citations and references. well explained and 2-3 pages.
1. It should firstly generate the flight schedule keepling in kind that the airline arrives ad departs at time without disturbing the schedule.
2. It should organise the schedule with the airport authorities so that the runway is available on scheduled time of the flight to land without any delay.
3. It should study the weather forecasts to detrmine that the weather is clear while the landing and departing time of the flight.
4. It should get the tickets chart printed with the passenger sname cheked – in so that none of them misses their airline without the default from their end.
5. It should appoint all the cabn crew’s, airport ground staff’sto their respective duties so that none of them lacks any responsbility and no last moment hurdle happens.
6. It should plan the security check properly so that no risk on terror arises.
7.It should check the fooding arangements for the passengers as whether the same are adequate or not as all the passengers has to be served on board.
8. It should always be ready for any emergency landing in any scenario. It should plan the said arrangments before hand properly.