Based on the drama A Raisin in the Sun, by Lorraine Hansberry
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Drama Paragraph Assignment | Homework Help Websites
The Assigned Topic:
- Write a paragraph of 200-250 words.
- In the upper left-hand corner of your paragraph, include your name, followed by my name (Mr. Leonard), the name of the class (ENC 1102-31843), and the due date of the paragraph.
- Give your paragraph a title.
- Double-space the contents of your paragraph.
- Select a character from the drama, and write a paragraph in which you (1) follow the components of effective writing; (2) identify a personality trait relating to the chosen character; (3) explain how that trait relates to that character; (4) include accurate and relevant quotations from the drama and/or some other source such as a database; (5) provide at least one MLA parenthetical reference where necessary; and (6) include at least one MLA works cited entry after the paragraph.
Idea for Organization of the Paragraph’s Contents:
- Consider organizing the contents of your paragraph this way: The character of _____ is mawkish. For example, at the end of the first act, he . . . . Then, at the beginning of the second act, he . . . . Finally, near the end of the drama, he . . . .
- You are not required to use this organizational sequence; it is only a suggestion.