- In a 1,400-word paper, describe a situation in which you have witnessed a leader addressing a team or group. You can go to YouTube and look for speeches as well, but the context needs to be that the speaker has some sort of “power” over those being addressed
Include the following:Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onDescribing a situation in which you have witnessed a leader addressing a team or group
- The situation in context (time, place, and group)
- An analysis and description of the leadership style demonstrated (as outlined in the textbook). How was this style reflected in words and actions?
- What “powers” does the leader lean on in the speech?
- How does the group receive the speech? How do they demonstrate through verbal / non-verbal behaviors whether they are positively or negatively influenced?
- On reflection, what changes to the address / approach would you recommend to the leader?
- Include at least five scholarly references.
- Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.