Term Paper Instructions
• Pick a subject related to Information Security.
• The subject should not be just a history lesson. You can analyze the offerings of a current technology, or review best practices in a certain industry segment or application. The material covered should not be a general subject that is taught in another undergraduate class at ECU, but you can delve deeper into a subject. For instance, a general history or overview of virtualization would not be appropriate, but something like “Best Practices for Securing Virtual Servers in a Healthcare Environment” would be appropriate. The current status and future of any new or developing technology is appropriate. An analysis of a current event or current events relating to information security is appropriate. Your term paper topic should NOT be something that you would expect your classmates to already know.
• Research what information you can find and write a 5-15 page (12-point font, double spaced) paper on the subject. There should be five to fifteen pages of written text not including references. You can add a title page, figures, tables, etc. to make it longer if you want.
• Your paper must include at least 5 external references not including the textbook.
You must have at least 2 references from a journal or technical proceeding, not just a web page.
For the purposes of this requirement, I will accept references that have the term “journal” or “proceedings” in the title, or any paper that has at least 5 references listed at the end of the article. To get credit for having these two references, they must be marked with an asterisk in the citations or references section of the paper that you submit to me. An example of marking the references with an asterisk can be found at http://www.infosecwriters.com/text_resources/pdf/Forensics_HStacy.pdf
Wikipedia does not count as a journal or technical proceeding.
• You are encouraged to use the university library resource (https://library.ecu.edu ). The “ACM Digital Library” database and the “IEEE Xplore” database are recommended as good starting points for finding related references. If you get to a database that asks for a subscription you should start over by going to the ECU Joyner website https://library.ecu.edu and find the database through this website by clicking on the Database List link below the OneSearch box. Then navigate to A for ACM or I for IEEE XPlore. The OneSearch may also be used to search for useful articles as it includes an array of scholarly and trade journal articles, including many by IEEE. If you are off-campus, you may be required to authenticate using your ECU credentials (email userid and password). You should not need to buy any subscription for access to research material. Use the library. Visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_security#:~:text=Information%20security’s%20primary%20focus%20is,all%20without%20hampering%20organization%20productivity for more information.
• The expected length of the paper is 5-15 pages of text plus any additional figures, tables, references, etc. If you have more than fifteen pages of material you may submit the paper, but do not expect any extra credit for the extra words. A good 8-page paper will be worth just as much as a good 20 page paper for the grade that I assign.
• Note that using one’s own previous work without citation is a form of plagiarism (self-plagiarism). This is also referred to as “Multiple submission” in the student code of conduct.+
Plagiarism Free Papers
All papers are written by the best professional writers to ensure 100% originality. We always provide plagiarism reports whenever we deliver completed papers.
All papers by Grand Paper Writers are completed and submitted on time. This timely delivery of papers gives you time to go through the paper before the official deadline.
As an additional service, we will provide a title page that precedes the contents of your paper. Here, you will provide your personal details.
We also ensure that we provide an extra page for the references or bibliographies following referencing rules.
Originality & Security
At Grandpaperwriters.com, we guarantee students for the provision of security and original work. All your personal information is handled with confidentiality and is not shared with third parties. Additionally, we ensure that we provide original content with accompanying plagiarism reports to show originality.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is always available 24/7 to provide instant responses to any queries raised by students.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Grandpaperwriters.com has the best professional essay writers for quality services.
Here, a Grandpaperwriters.com, we do not compromise on the time of our clients. We always deliver all completed papers on or before the deadlines.
Admission Help & Client-Writer Contact
Grandpaperwriters.com provides an interactive portal where students can communicate directly to their writers.
Grandpaperwriters.com appreciates feedback from our clients to help us improve the delivery of essay writing services. As such, we are constantly changing our policies to ensure maximum customer and writer satisfaction.