You will submit a final brief paper (6 pages) that will entail addressing the topic of substance abuse in adolescence/youth
The overarching goal of this assignment is to allow students the opportunity to delve deeply into a topic of particular interest to them.
1. Introduction to the population or topic (approximately 1 paragraph)
o Explain why you chose this population/topic
2. Description of the social problem or interpersonal difficulties facing this population (approximately 1.5 to 2 pages)
Draw from the research literature to discuss the demographics of the population affected by this social problem/issue;
o Use research literature to describe the scope of the problem/issue
3. Comprehensive discussion of adolescent developmental theory (approximately 2 pages) – one of the theories that SHOULD be used is the plastic brain theory this can be easily found on google. Below is a link of the basis of the theory
The 2nd theory can be any theory of your choosing
o Describe the two theories/concept(s) and how they relate to the population or topic. For example, how do these theoretical constructs explain the problem or challenge? OR how do these theoretical concepts help you understand the impact of the problem? for more information please visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substance_abuse
4. Critique an existing advocacy strategy or program for this population/problem (approximately 1.5 to 2 pages)
• Identify and describe the advocacy strategy
o Who organized this advocacy strategy?
o How does it represent their mission?
• What worked well in this advocacy strategy? How does it align with the needs of the population?
• What did not work well in this advocacy strategy? What considerations were not addressed?
• What could be improved about the strategy?
5. Brief conclusion to the paper that summarizes the topic and other elements of the paper.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All papers are written by the best professional writers to ensure 100% originality. We always provide plagiarism reports whenever we deliver completed papers.
All papers by Grand Paper Writers are completed and submitted on time. This timely delivery of papers gives you time to go through the paper before the official deadline.
As an additional service, we will provide a title page that precedes the contents of your paper. Here, you will provide your personal details.
We also ensure that we provide an extra page for the references or bibliographies following referencing rules.
Originality & Security
At Grandpaperwriters.com, we guarantee students for the provision of security and original work. All your personal information is handled with confidentiality and is not shared with third parties. Additionally, we ensure that we provide original content with accompanying plagiarism reports to show originality.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is always available 24/7 to provide instant responses to any queries raised by students.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Grandpaperwriters.com has the best professional essay writers for quality services.
Here, a Grandpaperwriters.com, we do not compromise on the time of our clients. We always deliver all completed papers on or before the deadlines.
Admission Help & Client-Writer Contact
Grandpaperwriters.com provides an interactive portal where students can communicate directly to their writers.
Grandpaperwriters.com appreciates feedback from our clients to help us improve the delivery of essay writing services. As such, we are constantly changing our policies to ensure maximum customer and writer satisfaction.