- Read the poem “Alzheimer’s,” by Kelly Cherry, on page 541-542.
- Read pages 524 and 530-531 for information about setting as it relates to poetry.
- Answer the response items in the next section.
- Type your answers, and then save them as a Word document.
- When you are ready to submit the activity, click the blue “Submit Assignment” tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Next, click “Choose File” to select the file to submit, and then, click the blue “Submit Assignment” tab below the comment section. Include a comment only if one is needed.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Spatial Setting of The Poem
- Explain what the spatial setting of the poem is, and include at least one quotation from the poem to support your response.
- Explain what the temporal setting of the poem is, and include at least one quotation from the poem to support your response.
- Inline 10, the verb “reify” appears. Provide its definition, and explain the link between it and the contents of the poem. The use of a quotation for this response item is optional.
- Include a parenthetical reference at the end of the sentence with a quotation and works cited entry for the poem.