Requesting GoVenture Simulation Debrief:
Discuss the original strategy
Identify issues related to the original strategy and underlying assumptions
Strategy with Potential / Desired Outcomes
What occurred in subsequent decision rounds – did you have to modify your approach or assumptions and why/why not?
Financial Debriefing – did you achieve your financial goals and why/why not?
graphic regions for the each of the next three years.
- To make it so simple to interpret, the visuals are helping enough for a user to understand and it is not necessary to know the English language. It is very visual.
- Specifically to be used for educational purposes only.
- To facilitate that theoretical knowledge can be applied practically to solve business problems.
Issues related to original strategy and underlying assumptions:
- Incompetent accounting system in the beginning
- It became difficult to keep pace with the sudden unexpected growth.
- Back up plans were not made to deal with traffic.
- Performance tracking system was inadequate. (strategic failure)
- Traffic will increase at a constant pace.
- Technology can be scaled up any time they want in a short period of time.
- It will take time for people and educational institutions to adopt and accept it.
Strategy for potential results:
- Make the system very customized that can be altered as per the needs of the customer.
- Should be affordable and very convenient and simple to use.
- It should be absolutely automated i.e. coaching and training of students and marking them based on the performance.