Explain the Advantages and disadvantages of Globalization..
Advantages of the Globalization->
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Solved: Explain the Advantages and disadvantages of Globalization..
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE
- The Globalization has increased the reach of the product and services , the companies are able to sell not only in the domestic market but also in any part of the world
- Opportunities in other parts of the world where there is high profitability and less competition.
- Global status- the company is known to other countries as well. e.g Nike, Reebok, Apple etc
- Increased Quality standards, the Globalization has improved the standards of the products due to customer expectations and high level of competition.
- It generates employment and Transfer of technology also
- Globalization can be a high risk for some companies , they have to realize wheather their existing business has the capabilities to carry out business across the national boundaries or not.
- Globalisation can kead to migration of people and resources from one place to other hence it affect the economy of the country
- The more developed countries are selling their products to the less-developed countries. as a result the they become dependent upon the more developed countries.
- It has created a need of specialized labours due to which there are less opportunities for non specialized workers.