Please no plagiarism please.
Important: write it with easy English please, English is my second language so do not use to strong English. I repeat use easy English only.
Also please remember there are 3 different chapters 3 different modules and each module has separate questions and answers it separately. For more details visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_relation
please make sure you read each chapter, and watch each video and answer those questions.
Contact me if u can’t open the link for chapters I will post the pictures off the each chapter please.
Use this link to access the course text and read chapter 4:
Watch this video on the development of different societies and theoretical perspectives on societal development:
Watch this video to supplement what you learned in the text:
There are two parts to this week’s discussion board. Read the chapter, watch the videos and then answer these two sets of questions.
Describe the key characteristics of preindustial, industrial and postindustrial societies.
Define Durkheim’s concepts of mechanical and organic solidarity. Which type of solidarity would result in greater conformity to COVID health recommendations–like mask wearing– and why?
Explain the idea of “impression management” as theorized by Erving Goffman (see second video.) What are some situations where you might be actively engaged in this kind of performance?
Now that you have learned about the concept of impression management, do you think you will be more conscious of how you present yourself in different social settings? Why or why not?
Chapter 6 https://openstax.org/books/introduction-sociology-2e/pages/6-introduction-to-groups-and-organizations
“How Would People Behave in Milgram’s Experiment’s Today
Watch Supplementary Video: Social Groups and Organizations
Watch Supplementary Video: Formal Organizations
1. Define primary group and secondary group, giving examples of each.
2. What is a reference group? Give an example of how a reference group functions in the life of an individual e.g. what or who would make up the reference group for a teenager or for a college student (you can use any example)? Where do people find their reference group?
3. Read the article “How Would People Behave in Milgram’s Experiment Today.” Explain why and how people chose to conform in the Ash (in your text) and Milgram experiments. Do you think people today in our society would be more or less likely to conform or behave in the same way? Explain your answer.
Chapter 7 https://openstax.org/books/introduction-sociology-2e/pages/7-introduction-to-deviance-crime-and-social-control
Read: Whose Deviance Do We Notice?
Watch Supplementary Video on Deviance
Watch: Supplementary Video on Theories of Deviance
This question has several parts, in the first part, answer with your own perspectives and beliefs about crime and deviance. The second part asks you to bring in sociological theories and choose one that you think best explains why crime occurs. Do not just give an opinion- describe the theories.
1) What do you think causes crime? Why are some people likely to commit crimes while others do not?
2) Choose and describe two of the sociological theories of deviance that you think provide the best explanation for crime. Why did you choose these theories?
3) What makes it more or less likely that someone’s behavior will be considered deviant? Are some groups more likely to be considered “deviant” and if so, how does this affect the way they are treated in society? Use examples to answer this question.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All papers are written by the best professional writers to ensure 100% originality. We always provide plagiarism reports whenever we deliver completed papers.
All papers by Grand Paper Writers are completed and submitted on time. This timely delivery of papers gives you time to go through the paper before the official deadline.
As an additional service, we will provide a title page that precedes the contents of your paper. Here, you will provide your personal details.
We also ensure that we provide an extra page for the references or bibliographies following referencing rules.
Originality & Security
At Grandpaperwriters.com, we guarantee students for the provision of security and original work. All your personal information is handled with confidentiality and is not shared with third parties. Additionally, we ensure that we provide original content with accompanying plagiarism reports to show originality.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is always available 24/7 to provide instant responses to any queries raised by students.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Grandpaperwriters.com has the best professional essay writers for quality services.
Here, a Grandpaperwriters.com, we do not compromise on the time of our clients. We always deliver all completed papers on or before the deadlines.
Admission Help & Client-Writer Contact
Grandpaperwriters.com provides an interactive portal where students can communicate directly to their writers.
Grandpaperwriters.com appreciates feedback from our clients to help us improve the delivery of essay writing services. As such, we are constantly changing our policies to ensure maximum customer and writer satisfaction.