• An ability to communicate (written) effectively with a range of audiences. (Written Communication)
• An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions. (Critical Thinking)
• An ability to locate, evaluate scientific information, effectively integrate such information and correctly and completely cite and reference such information. (Information Literacy)
1. Define the objective of the project by identifying the problem(s)/issue(s).
2. Student identifies and analyzes other perspectives (arguments) and presents his/her own perspective or position ( (i.e. literature review) Visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinforced_concrete for more details.
3. Student use(s) evidence and data to support their position(s) through discussion of their results. (This can include a figure/data plot or table that assists your ability to discuss your final results. Clearly label all figures/data plot or table with a number and descriptive title. Reference the Figure or Table number in the text above the figure or table. Figure numbers and titles go below the figure, table numbers and titles go above the table).
4. Student draws adequate conclusion(s) given their result(s) (This could include pros and cons of your final design, application of design and/or recommendations for future design. Which is supported by numerical values (i.e results) as evidence to support your conclusion.)
5. References (program specific referencing: IEEE, AICHE, AIAA, ASME, ASCE, IISE, SME, and ASEE)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All papers are written by the best professional writers to ensure 100% originality. We always provide plagiarism reports whenever we deliver completed papers.
All papers by Grand Paper Writers are completed and submitted on time. This timely delivery of papers gives you time to go through the paper before the official deadline.
As an additional service, we will provide a title page that precedes the contents of your paper. Here, you will provide your personal details.
We also ensure that we provide an extra page for the references or bibliographies following referencing rules.
Originality & Security
At Grandpaperwriters.com, we guarantee students for the provision of security and original work. All your personal information is handled with confidentiality and is not shared with third parties. Additionally, we ensure that we provide original content with accompanying plagiarism reports to show originality.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is always available 24/7 to provide instant responses to any queries raised by students.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Grandpaperwriters.com has the best professional essay writers for quality services.
Admission Help & Client-Writer Contact
Grandpaperwriters.com provides an interactive portal where students can communicate directly to their writers.
Grandpaperwriters.com appreciates feedback from our clients to help us improve the delivery of essay writing services. As such, we are constantly changing our policies to ensure maximum customer and writer satisfaction.