Write a reflective paper on the nature and scope of positive psychology. Below are some questions to consider.
- What is the meaning of the term positive psychology?
- Is positive psychology a new viewpoint on psychology, a movement in psychology, or…?
- What aspects of applied and theoretical psychology can positive psychology address, which ones may be currently outside its scope (for example, abnormal psychology, psychology of intelligence, counseling and psychotherapy, perception, human development etc.)?
- How would you predict the future of positive psychology? How might positive psychology develop or atrophy in the twenty-first century?
- Is positive psychology appropriate for various cultures?
- Include three additional questions related to your own interests and curiosity.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Reflect on the meaning of positive psychology
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE