You are the manager for a company that wants to develop a new trade name for a new mobile application (mobile app). Come up with a new trade name for the mobile app and search for possible conflicts on the USPTO website on the Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS). You should search not only for your proposed mark but also for other marks that are logically close, such as synonyms and variant spellings.
The name of the mobile application that we have decided in YOUNGGO, which conveys the meaning that youth would be targeted and the optimum use of this mobile application can be done by young people. Also, we have checked our decided name that it is not conflicting with the existing names of applications and is a unique name.
Possible conflicts can be:
- It should not be a conflicting name
- It should not be an adult/banned/keyword.
- Should follow the ethical rules of naming an app.
- Should not hurt the sentiments of people in any way.
- Word, phrase or a logo can be a trademark
- It would be audited after a specific time interval