When making a group decision, what approaches can be used to identify the consequences? Answer this question in not less than 200 words!
While making a group decision the approaches that can be used to identify the consequences are:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Question & Answer: When making a group decision, what approaches can be used to identify the consequences?…..
- Provide the objective to all stakeholder and give ample time to be prepared.
- Ask all of them to send a note with their brief ideas (this ensures all contribute without any external bias and inhibition)
- Then convene a meeting with all to start a guided discussion
- This should be open to all opinions (No objection in the first round)
- Once all ideas are in place, identify the most crucial ones
- Discuss the pros and cons for the limited ideas, the action and consequences of each.
- Ask them to give a note in case someone does not agree and is unable to comment.
- Then a 2nd round of discussion is initiated after providing ample amount of time to all to go through the details and have more inputs
- Then the cost benefit analysis is done to narrow down the choices.
- The most benefitial one is selected. And the stake holders for the execution are identified. And all rejected ideas are kept for future and the rejection of ideas are explained, why they have not made the cut.