The skills that a government employer is looking for in a potential hire candidate?
The skills that the government employer would be looking are:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Question & Answer: The skills that a government employer is looking for in a potential hire candidate?…..
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE
- Educational qualifications, i.e. does the candidate has sufficient and adequate educational requirements for the post he is applying to.
- Patience and pressure handling skills are also 2 of the most important skills that the candidate should have.
- Ability to multitask and grasp things quickly.
- Knowledge of government sector and knowledge of previous trends in the same sector should be there.
- Previous experience in the same field is also considered as an important factor.
- Calculation skills of the candidate