The research and development team at company ABC has grown from a few employees to double digits. They can no longer host the current employees all the in same building. The president has decided he will allow some of them to move into an office building down the street. They must maintain communications and still be able to collaborate their efforts together. The team has suggested creating a VPN from the main office to the remote office. They have presented the idea to security and are awaiting approval to begin the implementation. You (security) need to provide a policy that will allow them to implement the VPN, but require procedures and measures needed to protect the information they are working on. You must address a minimum of five security measures in the VPN policy.
1. authentication : use some authentication protocol to get VPN acesss. for example Extensible Authentication Protocol-Transport Level Security or Password Authentication Protocol or any other
2. encryption : use some strong encryption method like AES or BLOWFISH or SHA1 on data that is tunneled.
3. remote users : provide strong antivirus, antispam and personal firewall protection to your remote users.
4. never allow the workers to use of other VPNs and remote-control software while connected to your VPN.
5. dont give access to all the files that are present in the server only provide access to selected files through intranets and extranets.