Review the Vision and Mission statement. Evalute and critique each statement. how would you rate them as far as meeting the criteria explained in this chapter. for each statement, revise it to better fit the paradigm of and effective mission/vision statement. Finall, evaluate how two or 3 of the strategic initiatives listed do or do not reflerct the mission statement.
Oo Verizon 9:26 AM Close About | Mission | Florida SouthWester… Vision & Mission Vision Florida SouthWestern State College will be the catalyst for creating an innovative education system which provides accessible educational pathways that prepare students to be enlightened and productive citizens. Values We value student success, integrity, intellectual inquiry, and academic rigor.
- The vision of the college is to create an innovation system.
- The students would be enlightened through easy education pathway through innovation.
The evaluation of the vision is the innovative idea on education system would develop the students for their good career.
- The mission of the college is to inspire learning.
- Prepare a diverse population in a global society.
- Be as a leader for economic, culture in the community.
- The evaluation of the mission is to become a leader in an economic, culture with diverse learning system in the global society.
The vision and the mission statement can be revised as below:
- Only innovative ideas would not help to attract the students, so that the college academic results and development with good infrastructure will attract more students.
- The strategic initiative is related to mission statement as it support the global society through scholarly activities as it benefit every student for their growth and development.
- The recruitment, retention helps to serve as a good leader in an economic and culture awareness through strategic initiative.