List the three main forms of business organizations (in terns of ownership) State the types of activities that are undertaken in the business environment. Give one example each of the activities. State the accounting equation and explain the components. (not more than 4 lines) d. e. f.
Three forms of business organisation in terms of ownership:
1) Sole Proprietorship
– It is a business owned by one person. Sole word means one and only.
– All the decisions are taken by the owner in this organization.
– Owner is the recipient of all the profits or loss.
– Partnership is a business owned by two or more people.
– The person is called Partner.
– Corporation is a legal entity owned by shareholders.
Hope the above calculations, working and explanations are clear to you and help you in understanding the concept of question. Please rate my answer…in case any doubt, post a comment and I will try to resolve the doubt ASAP…thank you
Pls ask separate question for remaining parts..