I am doing a survey on privacy consideration (when associating IT to businesses) in different fields such as health care, education, etc… And I need your help. Please, help me out by answering the following question:
Knowing that many of the technologies require access to large volumes of data in order to be effective. At the same time, there are privacy considerations involved in the compiling and sharing of such data. How do you balance those?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Question & Answer: I am doing a survey on privacy consideration (when associating IT to businesses) in different fields such as health care, e…..
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE
Balancing the Privacy Considerations:
- Now a days, Health care, education etc.. are requires to access the large volumes of data and those should need to be in privacy/provide the safety.
- How we can be provide the safety – we can use either one of the following environment while dealing with the data: Big data, Data Exchange, operational data, Data warehouses,Data base management, Data base architecture.
- Example: Think one of Doctor needs to access the data of the paitent and get the all the details safely – how if the doctor sends the required information of the user(which he needs the information of the patient/user) then it will request send to the database and search the information if the doctor gives the patient details correctly the database recognise and provide the required details of the patient.
- Database, DBMS, Nosql these three are major key role plays to provide the large volumes of the data effectively.
- Now the secuirty, first while accessing the data we observe some many times captcha because the captcha cannot be ready by machines only human can be accept it.
- Ensuring the data it needs the physical security, network security and antiviruses in the system and maintaining security to some files by keeping passwords or locks by using the third party softwares.
- Information and relevant metadata helps everyone who can uses the data and prevent the disclosure of information of unauthorized individuals or systems to access the data of others.
- We can also see the data migration from one system to another system at that it should map and match the legacy dacta to the target system and convert the legacy dtaa and fit into the another system.
- We will do some mistakes (Common mistake) while migration is done we think it is done but we should routines to cleanse, transform and migrate the data have to be run several times and at times modified to ensure completeness.
- We also more carefully while sharing the information among individuals or organizations systems or database across domains because it is the mostly data might be steal at that point.
- We provide the sharing the right data at the right place in order to support timely and effective decision making.
- An organisation which is delaing with large amount of transaction of data surely it depends upon on the open network but it was surely protected now a days we can observe the Big data which is widely coming to share the data andsecurely it can store and trasnsists the data from one to another.
These are privacy considerations involved while compling and sharing of data and we need to balance by providing the secuirty features from database to users endpoint.