How can an organization overcome a lack of trust on the part of the employee?
An organization can overcome a lack of trust on the part of the employee by:
- Being transparent in the policy making, here there need not be direct involvement (which is preffered) but regular infomation on the progress and all chnages in policies being made aware without any hidden agenda.
- Transparent communication and open culture, that adds trust.
- Flat structure and independent role, where minimal meddling is done
- Responsibility and role clarity, with expectation properly set.
- Adequete measures to report and action injustice and discrimination, and a good whistleblower policy.
- Just performance review and appraisal system in place.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Question & Answer: How can an organization overcome a lack of trust on the part of the employee?…..
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE