i have a project on making a game of hex using c in linux but i dont know where to start . help .
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Question & Answer: have a project on making a game of hex using c in linux but i dont know where to start . help ……
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE
You need to follow the following steps to get this project done:
1. Learn about the game. How does it play? What are its rules and whatever you required playing the game?
- The first player i.e your program is to connect your hex counter on column 1 to your hex counter on column N.
- The other player i.e evaluator’s program attempts to connect hex counter of Evaluator on row 1 to hex counter of Evaluator on row N.
2. Prepare a logic for it. Start from writing flow Charts to get the target achieved.
3. After Successfully completing the flow chart, now Code it with the programming language you want.
4. Now, open terminal in Linux, write your programming code. Compile and Execute it.