The actors are bank customer, bank system, bank service administrator, bank security administrator.
– The pre conditions are:
1.The bank Customer must possess a bank card.
2.The network connection to the Bank System must be active.
3.The system must have at least some cash that can be dispensed.
4. The cash withdrawal service option must be available.
The post conditions are:
1.The ATM has returned the card and dispensed the cash to the Customer and the withdrawal is registered on the Customer’s account.
2.The ATM has returned the card to the Customer and no withdrawal is registered on the Customer’s account.
3.The ATM has returned the card but has not supplied the amount of cash registered as withdrawn from the Customer’s account. The discrepancy is registered in the ATM’s log.
4.The ATM has kept the card, no withdrawal has registered on the Customer’s account and the Customer has been notified where to contact for more information.
The flow of events are as follows:
1. Insert card -> 2. Read card -> 3. Authenticate customer -> 4.Select Withdrawal -> 5. Select Ammount -> 6. Confirm Withdrawal -> 7. Eject card -> 8. Dispense cash -> 9.end case
The Alternative flow:
1.Inset Card -> 2. read card -> 3. Handaling card jam/ wrong card ->4. Authenticate customer -> 5. Handle Authentication issues-> 6. Select withdrawal->7. Handle non withdrawal ammount -> 8.Select Ammount -> 9. Confirm Withdrawal -> 10. Eject card -> 11. reciept withdraw->12. Dispense cash -> 13.end case
Use case diagram:
The actors are kayak enthusisats, county parks’ officers, request for lesson handlers, system administrators.
The pre condtiions are:
1. The customers has paid the fees $50 if private and different if group.
2. They have booked a slot if private.
3. Customer arrived on their expected days.
4. Instructor is present.
5. Session is know to customer before hand.
Post conditions are:
1. The customers learns from instructors and find it helpful.
2.The customers learns from instructors and doesn’t find it helpful.
3. The customer finds the charge is high compare to facilitites it provide.
Flows of events:
Select Group or Private-> pay the respective ammount -> book a slot-> get the seesion -> reach the spot on the expected day -> meet instructor -> get lesson -> end case
Select Group or Private-> pay the respective ammount ->handle ammount mismatch-> book a slot->handle slot availability-> get the seesion ->handle wrong session informations-> reach the spot on the expected day -> meet instructor ->handle instructor unavailibility ->get lesson ->get feedback-> end case