artificial intelligence assignment
● Using two public domain datasets, we use four or more classifiers to compare the performance of each classifier and do all the analysis for the dataset. The purpose of this task is not merely to present the results of the program, but to determine the nature of the dataset. Each student should show the maximum amount of data analysis.
● Select two datasets from the UCI Machine Learning Repository (http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/)
● # Attributes and # instances are not too few data
● Data that contains at least one multi-variate
● Various tools available
■ Weka. (Data format must be changed)
■ Other data analysis, machine learning tools
■ Or, your own data analysis code
Analysis and evaluation
● A ‘comparative analysis’ of the results using at least four different classifiers
● By using the analysis results, you should try to analyze the dataset itself.
● The final evaluation should use cross-validation.
● An overfitting perspective should be used in the evaluation analysis.
● Use the result of zeroR, oneR as the baseline.
● Experiment summary of one page
● Description of the data
● Why we chose datasets
● Experimental design and method. Progress Details specifically.
● The results of the comparative analysis (in-depth ‘comparison’ analysis of four or more classifier experiments for two data sets)