15. Ans 1. The buyers should have all the information required about the property they are buying and it is the licensee’s duty to do as per the option 1.
16. Ans 2. Metes and Bounds is an old syle of describing real estate which uses local geography , distances adn directions to describe a location.
17. Ans. 2. Broker B who is the seller broker only will be responsible for it becuse he is the one who brings in the buyer. So, the buyers will hvae their point of contact as the selller broker only and so will the seller’s party.
18. Ans 4. It should be made available to the public by all real estate brokers and real estate salespersons i.e real estate licensees.
20. Ans 1. The title is transferred in case of deed. In Easement the title remains witht the owner, only the right to use the property is given to the other person.