1. What is the name of data that is stored in memory?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Question & Answer: 1. What is the name of data that is stored in memory?…..
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE
What type of risk assessment uses monetary values to assess a risk?
1) The data which is stored in memory is persistent data.
2) Quantitative risk assessment uses monetary values to assess a risk.
3) Continuous monitoring enables an organization to update policies and controls that aren’t effective as with continuous monitoring gives ongoing updates.
4) The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electro technical Commission created a comprehensive standard to help any organization create an information security governance program.
5) Media analysis is not a primary analysis area of computer forensics.