The aim of this assignment is to bring together many of the assessment principles that have been introduced in this topic. This is an opportunity for you to consider how the material you have learned has influenced your practice.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE
You are required to share a documented patient assessment (what you would write on a case card/patient report) # Please do not submit an actual case card, VACIS report or equivalent.
- Please find a friend or family member to assess.
- Assume they have experienced a conscious collapse (You have creative license to create a story here)
- Assess them and report your findings
- You have ONLY 20 lines of text that you may use within the submission post, must be in word format and at least size 10 font
- You may use common abbreviations and dot points (similar to case card/prf’s)
- No references required
- You may only include the data you can obtain with your own eyes, ears, and hands (& stethoscope)
- You should provide a differential diagnosis
- You absolutely must not post this as an attachment!