Illegal mining is illegal because in most countries, underground mineral resources belong to the state. Mineral resources can therefore only be operated by a licensed operator along the laws and regulations set by the local government.Most illegal mining takes place in low grade areas or abandoned mining sites. Low productivity and limited production are therefore the illegal mining main characteristics. It is dangerous because illegal mining are in not in the right place to mine because most of the illegal miners are in low grade areas or abandoned mining sites in can cause danger in the illegal miners.
Illegal mining is acknowledged to be one of the major causes for coal fires. Considering, coal tendency to heat when placed in contact with an oxygen source, illegal mining directly contributes to this massive pollution source. Illegal mining can cause lessen of the minerals in soil and when the mining is too much the minerals can lose or disappear. It can cause lack of nutrients in the soil that the illegal miners where mining because they did not know what are the causes can happen.
Places where illegal mining occurred:
* Zamboanga del Sur
* Toxic waste can be a very harmful effect of illegal mining. * If the mining sites are near bodies of water chemicals can also poison the water and the fish, it can also destroy beautiful coral reefs. * Fertile land can also be affected, land can become very hard and dry because of the chemicals as well. * Boiling toxic waste can cause burns on people living near the mining sites. The gas can also be very bad to take into your body. * if you build the mines on forest lands, the habitat of countless land species may be destroyed and those species may die. * It can poison the water and kill fishes
* It can destroy coral reefs
* It can destroy habitat species, and also kill them
* It can affect land to become very hard and dry
* It can cause bad effects to our body because of gas
* helping them to know what are the effects that can harm in our environment * the illegal miners are lack of knowledge in what are the effects that can harm in our environment. * We need to help them to know that it can affect the illegal mining in our environment. * reminding them that mining can harm people too
* The illegal miners have lack of knowledge that can harm in people too. * We need to advise them that they need to stop because there are some minerals that can harm into their health * Reminding them what are the causes that can happen in their mining site. * We need to remind them that there are many causes that can happen in their mining site or in our environment. * Reminding them that illegal mining can cause danger
* Illegal miners are not in the right place to mine, they mine in the abandoned mining site or in a low grade areas. * They did not know what are the danger that they can be interface when they are mining. * Asking them to stop and limit their illegal mining operations. * We need to tell them to or ask them to stop illegal mining because there many effects that can happen in our environment. * We need to tell them that they need to stop because they are not in the right place to mine or they don’t have any permit