Use Microsoft Word. Include a title page. No other APA formatting requirements are necessary for this assignment. There is no requirement to apply and cite references but if you do use resources, you must use in-text citation to identify the use of the resource(s) and include the APA formatted reference information on a separate references page. You may use single line spacing. I appreciate you using a 12 pt. size font and 1″ margins (my personal font style preference is Arial). You will submit one and only one Microsoft Word document into the Assignment submission area.
2. For this assignment, assume you are employed in a Vice-President (of whatever department you choose) management position for a Fortune 500 company (your choice of company). You can have the same position and company you chose in Week 3’s Assignment or you can choose a new department and/or company. You are an expert at applying strategies of business communicators in conveying negative news, applying the 3-x-3 writing process and avoiding legal liability. Sadly, you have been tasked with communicating company layoffs. As a reminder, this is the 3-x-3 Writing Process:
3. In your paper, and before experiencing (writing) the 3-x-3 Writing Process, write a paragraph (at least three-four sentences each) addressing the following: See more details at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managing_the_news
Identify the company, the problem, and the characteristics of your audience (employees to be laid off).
Consider the ethical and legal liability implications.
Consider strategies (e.g, direct vs. indirect, if you should you convey empathy, fairness, include an opening with a buffer, etc.) from Chapter 9 to assist in your completion of the 3-x-3 Writing Process.
4. Complete the first phase of the 3-x-3 Writing Process, “Prewriting”. In your paper, address each part, “Analyze”, “Anticipate”, “Adapt”.
5. Complete the second phase of the 3-x-3 Writing Process, “Drafting”. In your paper, address each part, “Research”, “Organize”, “Draft”.
6. Complete the third and final phase of the 3-x-3 Writing Process, “Revising”. In your paper, complete each part, “Edit”, “Proofread”, “Evaluate”.
7. Once you have completed all of the above, write a paragraph reflecting on what you learned and how this knowledge can be helpful to you in the future.
8. Write a paragraph or two describing how and why your strategy and methods might be different if you had good news to announce to the employees.
9. Submit your completed Week 4 Assignment paper.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All papers are written by the best professional writers to ensure 100% originality. We always provide plagiarism reports whenever we deliver completed papers.
All papers by Grand Paper Writers are completed and submitted on time. This timely delivery of papers gives you time to go through the paper before the official deadline.
As an additional service, we will provide a title page that precedes the contents of your paper. Here, you will provide your personal details.
We also ensure that we provide an extra page for the references or bibliographies following referencing rules.
Originality & Security
At Grandpaperwriters.com, we guarantee students for the provision of security and original work. All your personal information is handled with confidentiality and is not shared with third parties. Additionally, we ensure that we provide original content with accompanying plagiarism reports to show originality.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is always available 24/7 to provide instant responses to any queries raised by students.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Grandpaperwriters.com has the best professional essay writers for quality services.
Here, a Grandpaperwriters.com, we do not compromise on the time of our clients. We always deliver all completed papers on or before the deadlines.
Admission Help & Client-Writer Contact
Grandpaperwriters.com provides an interactive portal where students can communicate directly to their writers.
Grandpaperwriters.com appreciates feedback from our clients to help us improve the delivery of essay writing services. As such, we are constantly changing our policies to ensure maximum customer and writer satisfaction.