This week’s journal article was focused on how information and communication innovation drives change in educational settings. The key focus of the article was how technology-based leadership has driven the digital age. Also, that the role of technology leadership incorporates with the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM).
In this paper, address the following key concepts:
1. Define TAM and the components.
2. Note how TAM is impacting educational settings.
3. Give an overview of the case study presented and the findings.
Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
1. 2-4 pages in length (not including title page or references)
2. APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
3. A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.