TITILE : ETIQUETTE
DATE: OCTOBER 25, 2019
TIME: 10:00 a.m-15:00 p.m
VENUE: PERPUSTAKAAN CENDEKIAWAN
ANIS NURARIESYA BT. RIZA
NURIN NATASHA BT. ISKANDAR
NUR FATIHAH HUSNA BT. ZAKARIA
AFIEFAH BT ZULKARNAIN
NURUL HAZLEEN BT. MOHD HANAFIAH
GROUP PROJECT: CASE STUDY REPORT
PROJECT TITLE: ETIQUETTE (CHAPTER 6)
GROUP MEMBERS: 1. ANIS NURARIESYA BT.RIZA
2.NUR FATIHAH HUSNA BT.ZAKARIA
3.NURIN NATASHA BT. ISKANDAR
4.AFIEFAH BT ZULKARNAIN
5.NUR HAZLEEN BT. MOHD HANAFIAH
1 October 2019 -Anis Nurariesya
-Nur Hazleen Break task to smaller task and give task to other group members. Give small topics to members of group to evaluate each topic
5 October 2019
-All group members
Creating storyboard Each members need to give an idea to make storyboard about the video
3. 6 October 2019 -Anis Nurariesya
-Nur Fatihah Husna Make a briefing to each group members Discuss about video of the project.
Giving idea to make a creative project.
4. 10 October 2019 -All group members Record video Recording a video at certain place. Everyone must involved.
5. 11 October 2019 -Nur Fatihah Husna Editing Video Edit creative video based on the task given.
6. 12 October 2019 -All group members Evaluate the video Evaluate the video and give opinion about the video.
7. 12 October 2019 -All group members Evaluate the video Making final look of the video before burn the video.
8. 14 October 2019 -Afiefah
-Nurin Natasha Burn video Going to shop and burn video to cd .
9. 15 October 2019 -All group members Make report Giving task to each members of group.Break the task of the report to the smaller task.
10. 20 October 2019 -All group members Collect all the task Combine all the task and completed the report.
Etiquette is a set of rules or customs that control accepted behavior in social groups or social situations in particular. Generally in the form of an ethical code that describes the social behaviours anticipated and accepted in accordance with the traditions and norms practiced by a culture, social class or social group. This allows us to show respect and consideration to others and makes us happier to be with them. Actually, etiquette is from the French word.
Etiquette is very important to us because etiquette provides personal security which is in a given situation, knowing how to behave properly makes you more comfortable. Next, other people will see how you shape your image and prestige. If you are not take care of your image or prestige, people will give a bad feedback about you because of your image is depends by your attitude and how you play by etiquette. Then, why etiquette is important because a person can feel strong and confident even in a new or unfamiliar situation when they have a solid foundation in etiquette. The last one is if somebody lacks a basic etiquette understanding, perhaps they may feel uncomfortable in social situations. With this discomfort, they might experience embarrassment that puts they at a weakness.
After all, we as student have to practice all these etiquette on daily day basis since the etiquette very important in our life.