The first 3-5 pages (excluding title page, abstract, and reference pages) need to include:
* An APA style title page on page 1
* Remember, you are not required to use a running header, but if you do include one it needs to be formatted correctly.
* You DO need to include page numbering
* A draft of your Abstract on page 2
* This should be a short paragraph, approx. 4-6 sentences at this point
* Starting on page 3, you need to have 3-5 pages of outlined information including ALL of the following:
* 7 Sections: Introduction, DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria, Incidence & Prevalence, Theoretical Perspectives, Treatments, Case Study, Conclusion
* You can have additional sections or subsections as needed, but the 7 above must be included at a minimum.
* Each section needs to include a properly formatted section header and have a multi-level bulleted list of the information you plan to use in that section. Check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_literature for more details
* NOTE: The information in this assignment description is a great example of what your outline should look like in terms of the multi-level bulleted list! Also check out the sample outline linked here for another example.
* The last page(s) must include your full references page(s), with a minimum of 10 APA style formatted references (at least half must be peer-reviewed journal articles, not websites). Articles should be from 2010 or later.
The next 5-7 pages need to include written content, NOT including your title and reference pages. This should be a shortened version of your final paper and should include the following sections with properly formatted section headers:
* Title page in APA format
* Abstract (on its own page)
* Body of the paper:
* Diagnostic criteria
* Prevalence and incidence
* Theoretical approaches to understanding the causes of the disorder
* Treatment approaches
* Case study
* Discussion or Conclusion
* References page(s)
Finally Submit final draft of your 8-12-page (not including title and reference pages) paper on your chosen diagnosis from Module 1.
Your final paper should include the following sections with properly formatted section headers:
* Title page in APA format (page 1)
* Abstract (on its own page – page 2)
* Body of the paper (starting on page 3 and continuing until you hit the references section):
* Clinical presentation (What do the symptoms associated with the disorder look like?)
* Diagnostic criteria from the DSM-5
* Prevalence and incidence rates
* A review of theoretical perspectives on causes of the disorder (along with empirical support)
* A review of treatment approaches and outcome studies (along with empirical support)
* A case example/study
* References page(s)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All papers are written by the best professional writers to ensure 100% originality. We always provide plagiarism reports whenever we deliver completed papers.
All papers by Grand Paper Writers are completed and submitted on time. This timely delivery of papers gives you time to go through the paper before the official deadline.
As an additional service, we will provide a title page that precedes the contents of your paper. Here, you will provide your personal details.
We also ensure that we provide an extra page for the references or bibliographies following referencing rules.
Originality & Security
At Grandpaperwriters.com, we guarantee students for the provision of security and original work. All your personal information is handled with confidentiality and is not shared with third parties. Additionally, we ensure that we provide original content with accompanying plagiarism reports to show originality.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is always available 24/7 to provide instant responses to any queries raised by students.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Grandpaperwriters.com has the best professional essay writers for quality services.
Here, a Grandpaperwriters.com, we do not compromise on the time of our clients. We always deliver all completed papers on or before the deadlines.
Admission Help & Client-Writer Contact
Grandpaperwriters.com provides an interactive portal where students can communicate directly to their writers.
Grandpaperwriters.com appreciates feedback from our clients to help us improve the delivery of essay writing services. As such, we are constantly changing our policies to ensure maximum customer and writer satisfaction.