Find a case study on data mining. Identify the following information:
1. Describe the data mining case and the data mining technique used.
2. Explain whether current or historical data is being used for the data mining.
3. Describe the outcomes the data mining identified, including any advantages or disadvantages of the technique used.
4. Include a web link (URL) for the data mining example that you found.
Do not post the same data mining example as another student. After your initial posting, respond to at least two other students’ postings by comparing and contrasting your data mining example to the examples provided by the other students.
Resources: All resources are in MindTap
- Textbook: Module 14 – Big Data and NoSQL
- PowerPoint: Module 14 Review charts