- In today’s world, both government and the private sector are struggling to provide a secure, efficient, timely, and separate means of delivering essential services internationally. As a result, these critical national infrastructure systems remain at risk from potential attacks via the Internet.
- It is the policy of the United States to prevent or minimize disruptions to the critical national information infrastructure in order to protect the public, the economy, government services, and the national security of the United States.The Federal Government is continually increasing capabilities to address cyber risk associated with critical networks and information systems.
- Please explain how you would reduce potential vulnerabilities, protect against intrusion attempts, and better anticipate future threats.
- Your initial response is due by Thursday of each week of the course and you must respond to a minimum of two other learners during the week.
- Your responses to other students must be more than a simple “Good job” or “I agree with your post”. They must also not just be “Let me add to your post…” Instead, your responses to each other should do three things:
- 1. Acknowledge the other student’s post with some form of recognition about what they posted
2. Relate their posting to something you have learned or are familiar with
3. Add to the conversation by asking additional questions about their post, or discussing their topic further
- Remember, this is a discussion forum. Your engagement with each other should be similar to how you would speak with each other if you were seated at the same table talking. Plagiarism in the discussion will not be tolerated.
- Do not attach your posting
- You must also use a scholarly source
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Critical National Information Infrastructure