- Description:Not all organizations handle crisis well. By reading the introduction to this lesson, you’ll see no organization is immune to trouble. Creating a crisis plan to implement when the time comes may help navigate the troubled waters more efficiently and effectively.
- Assignment DetailsThis is a two-step project.
Step 1: Read: Read online article 7 Essential Elements of a Crisis Plan about Crisis Communication Plans.
Then, choose one additional article to read.
The second article should report on an organizational crisis that was not handled well. There are plenty to choose from. Move through the pages at the bottom of the screen to access dozens of articles about organizations managing crisis.
Step 2: Application: Using the first article, apply the Crisis Communication Plans ideas to the organization in crisis from the second article. Use at least three features of the foul-proof crisis plan in the first article to make suggestions for the struggling crisis management organization.
- FormatThis Crisis Communication Assignment should include:
- One-half of a double-spaced page describing the first article, Crisis Communication Plans.
- One-half of a double-spaced page should describe the second article detailing an organization in crisis.
- One full double-spaced page should apply at least three suggestions from the first article (Crisis Communication Plans) to the organizational crisis from the second article. Describe how the crisis organization could use the tips to help improve the planning and response to the crisis.
- A bibliography stating the two articles used for the assignment in MLA format.Turn in the assignment to the link in the Lesson.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Crisis Assignment | Homework Help Websites