when a company that has lost in the consumer marketplace, should re-create itself for the corporate market?
There are many instances when a company has lost in the consumer market place, due to one or more of the factors given below:
- High cost of product
- Less variability or customization of product.
- Lack of customer reach
- Products not suitable for regular customer needs
In that case the company should explore its market place in the corporate market, because of the following factors.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Answered! when a company that has lost in the consumer marketplace, should re-create itself for the corporate market?…
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE
- In corporate market, small cost differences doesn’t play much bigger role considering the volume of business.
- Customization is not of much importance or on the other hand the base product can be produced as per the customer requirement, considering the volume of business.
- Needn’t have much transportation issues since the customer base is limited.
- Certain products may be suitable for functional use or industrial purpose.