1. Name three separate ways that Newman’s Own is being ethical.
2. For what does Newman’s Own Brand stand?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Answered! 1. Name three separate ways that Newman’s Own is being ethical….
GET AN ESSAY WRITTEN FOR YOU FROM AS LOW AS $13/PAGE
3. What are two Unique Selling Propositions (USP) of Newman’s Own Brand?
- Newman’s Old brand gives away all the profits post tax from the sale of their products as charity to educational and charitable organisation in his existing countries and in foreign countries where his product is sold. It is noted that 1000 charitable s are benefited and more than $100 million has been donated since 1982.
- For average company like Newman’s old to give away all it’s profit is enough to lose shareholders but the presence of shareholders States the company is doing ethical work and proves that good corporate responsibility company can sustain while being successful.
- Paul Newman didn’t had to continue to give away his organisation’s profits to charities but his organisation did so and doing so close to 35 years (as given in organisation website), that only spell good corporate social responsibility with ethical practice on which it is built.
- Also, organisation value of ‘Quality Will Always Trump the Bottom Line’ and product sustainability for so long years has put the company of producing ethical product that is valued by customers in many countries where it is sold.
Newman’s Old company stands for it’s founding value Committment:-
- 100% of Profits to Charity
- Quality Will Always Trump the Bottom Line
- Quality in food product sold by Newman’s Old is one USP which is one of the reason it has long being able to sustain market competition.
- Newman’s Old brand giving 100% Profit to Charity is another USP as it has motivated customer and has made a brand perception of good ethical product sold by them.