1. Develop a typical business flowchart representing the first phase of a product-development process. Use the material studied in this course, research from Internet sources, and your personal experience to create this flow chart. The appropriate symbols must be integrated into your flowchart.
2. Read the following PPT on Intro to 5S.pdf
For this week’s Real World Assignment, you may need to find additional information on the continuous improvement tool of 5S in addition to reading the PPT presentation. After studying and gathering the appropriate resources, complete the following:
List each part of 5S and define each one
Describe how 5S is used in the workplace
Indicate how 5S can improve quality, efficiency, and safety in the workplace
Provide an example of an area or process from your work or school that could improve through application of 5S and how it would be improved.
How do I upload a pdf or ppt.? It fails when I try to upload to the server. I don’t actually see an option to attach different file types besides images?
This flowchart includes the following steps:
- Look for opportunities and select best product idea.
- Take feedback for your product to refine the concept.
- Make sure that your product appeals to the customers.
- Design your product by keeping all resources in mind required for its manufacturing.
- Build your product and test its prototypes.
- Run the market test and finally launch the product.