The goal of this paper is to gain experience using concepts from the course to analyze the
behavior of some formal group of which you have been a member (e.g., a church group, sports team, college Society).
In your paper, first identify the group and describe the history of your involvement in the group. Then analyze the group in terms of Kanter’s six commitment mechanisms. For each commitment mechanism, describe the mechanism and give examples of behaviors that would fit that mechanism. Then indicate which of those behaviors are and which behaviors are not used by the group that you are analyzing. Those in the pair will also describe how the group relates to concepts from the BSAD 330 class.
Your analysis should be typed double-spaced.
Criteria for grading include the adequacy of (1) the history of your involvement in the group or your methods of researching the group, (2) the description of Kanter’s commitment mechanisms, (3) the discussion how the group fits each mechanism, (4) the relevance of concepts from BSAD 330 for those in the pair, and (5) writing technique.
Psychology tends to focus on individuals, while sociology focuses on groups. Social Psychology represents the overlap between psychology and sociology, focusing on individuals in groups. Since we often interact with other people, this course is relevant to our interactions and relationships with others in all aspects of our lives. A mindset of purpose is important for staying motivated.
In this course you will gain conceptual tools for analyzing your interactions and relationships, which will increase your understanding of yourself and others. My hope is that this understanding will make your interactions and relationships more meaningful in your life. A mindset of growth is important for staying motivated and engaged in the class.
DEPARTMENT LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
1. Knowledge Base of Psychology: Familiarity with the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, interdisciplinary connections, and historical roots of psychology.
2. Research Methods and Resources of Psychology: Understand and apply basic research methods in psychology, including research design, handling subjects, data analysis and interpretation, as well as use the library, computers, and online resources.
3. Critical Thinking and Communication Skills: Develop and use critical and creative thinking skills, including skeptical inquiry, critical reading skills, analysis, synthesis, problem solving, professional writing, oral communication, listening, and collaboration skills.
4. Application of Psychology: Understand and apply psychology to diverse individuals and groups, and social, cultural, and organizational issues.
5. Clarification of Values, Personal Development, and Career Planning: Clarification of values, including tolerating ambiguity and acting ethically, showing insight into one’s own behavior and mental processes and applying effective strategies for self management and self improvement, and to develop realistic ideas about how to use psychological knowledge, skills, and values in various occupations, and in graduate and professional school. For more Information on Application of Psychology check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_psychology
Plagiarism Free Papers
All papers are written by the best professional writers to ensure 100% originality. We always provide plagiarism reports whenever we deliver completed papers.
All papers by Grand Paper Writers are completed and submitted on time. This timely delivery of papers gives you time to go through the paper before the official deadline.
As an additional service, we will provide a title page that precedes the contents of your paper. Here, you will provide your personal details.
We also ensure that we provide an extra page for the references or bibliographies following referencing rules.
Originality & Security
At Grandpaperwriters.com, we guarantee students for the provision of security and original work. All your personal information is handled with confidentiality and is not shared with third parties. Additionally, we ensure that we provide original content with accompanying plagiarism reports to show originality.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support team is always available 24/7 to provide instant responses to any queries raised by students.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Grandpaperwriters.com has the best professional essay writers for quality services.
Here, a Grandpaperwriters.com, we do not compromise on the time of our clients. We always deliver all completed papers on or before the deadlines.
Admission Help & Client-Writer Contact
Grandpaperwriters.com provides an interactive portal where students can communicate directly to their writers.
Grandpaperwriters.com appreciates feedback from our clients to help us improve the delivery of essay writing services. As such, we are constantly changing our policies to ensure maximum customer and writer satisfaction.